Non-UC Study Abroad Academic Planning

The Journey, UK - Atalie Abramovici

Non-UC Study Abroad Programs

To earn transfer credit from a Non-UC Study Abroad program, have an official transcript from your study abroad program sent to the address below.  Upon receipt of your official transcript, the Office of Admissions will award transfer credit for courses deemed UC-transferable.  Transfer courses do not affect your cumulative UCSC GPA.  Once your courses are transferred in and added to your UC transcript, you can speak with your major/minor advisors about how those courses may be counted toward major/minor requirements.

Global Engagement (GE),
University of California Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA